Maryland Hall is open to patrons and the general public on a limited basis to keep our community safe. Please review our COVID-19 policies when planning your visit. You may need to buzz into the building; there is no regular open access for walk-in visitors. Not all entrances are open. Please enter from rear of building, parking lot C. During Gallery Hours only, the front lower entrance will also be open.
- The Galleries are open during Gallery Hours only: Wednesdays & Fridays: 3:30-6:30 pm. Hours are subject to change.
- Art Things is open* (Details). Current Hours: Monday - Saturday, 10 am - 4 pm. Please enter from rear of building, parking lot C.
- *Art Things is closed February 8 through February 28. They reopen March 1st.
- The Cafe at Maryland Hall is offering curbside service. Current Hours: Monday, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm, Tuesday, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm, Wednesday, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm, Thursday & Friday, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm (Details)
- The Guest Services Center is not open for in-person visits. MD Hall Staff are working remotely and happy to help you virtually. Remote Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Our outdoor campus is always open.
Covid-19 Policies & Updates
For your safety and ours, please review our current COVID-19 policies and updates.
Maryland Hall is closed on the following days in 2020:
|Presidents Day||Monday, February 15, 2021|
|Easter/Spring Break||Thursday, April 1 through Monday, April 5, 2021|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 31, 2021|