Covid-19 Response Plan & Policies
Updated Mask Policy (effective May 25, 2021):
- Masks are encouraged for all patrons inside our building. Masks are required for all non-vaccinated patrons including children.
- For indoor ticketed performances in the theater, masks are required for all patrons.
- For outdoor ticketed performances, masks are encouraged for all patrons.
Please review this entire page when planning your visit to Maryland Hall. You will need to buzz into the building. Please enter from rear of building, parking lot C. Other entrances are not open at this time.
- Art Things is open (Details).
- The Cafe at Maryland Hall is open for full service and curbside service. (Details)
- The Guest Services Center is not open for in-person visits. MD Hall Staff are working remotely and happy to help you virtually.
- Our Galleries are temporarily closed. Please visit our NEW outdoor Patrick Dougherty Installation, "The Old Home Place." Our outdoor campus is always open.
We are offering a robust hybrid program including on-site classes and virtual classes. New this year, classes are being added on an ongoing basis. Our Summer classes and camps are open for registration online.
Class schedules are subject to change in accordance with the guidelines issued by the CDC and the Anne Arundel Health Department regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
In registering yourself or your child for an on-site or outdoor class, you agree to follow the Maryland Hall COVID-19 Guidelines on this page. Detailed information will also be emailed to you in advance of your class.
If a student tests positive for COVID-19, please read our policies including the COVID-19 class/camp refund policy here.
For All Building Visitors: Must Know Info Before Your Visit
- The only regularly open entrance to the building is in the rear, parking lot C. Visitors are buzzed into the building.
- All visitors must sanitize their hands upon entrance.
- All exits are open for emergency access.
- Be respectful of your fellow patrons.
Visitors are asked to remain at home if any of the following apply:
- Any person with a temperature of 100.4 or more
- Any person showing signs of illness, or having any clinical symptoms in the last 14 days, that may be associated with COVID-19
- Any person who has been at risk of exposure or close contact to anyone who has had a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis
Expanded Cleaning Protocol
- Expanded cleaning of MD Hall restrooms and hallways
- Hand sanitizer provided in common areas
- All restrooms and commonly-touched areas are wiped down on an ongoing basis
For Front Stairs Series (Outdoor Events) Guests: Must Know Info Before Your Visit
(Updated: May 27, 2021)
Please contact us with any questions. We're happy to hear from you.